Send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. To increase your odds of being considered, please include a short video of yourself explaining why you are the right candidate for the position.
Clinical Research Fastrack is a dynamic, first-of-its-kind start-up organization in the healthcare training sector. Founded by two leading education entrepreneurs, Clinical Research Fastrack has been growing at an increasing pace and is looking to hire an enthusiastic communicator to help our team enroll more candidates into our education programs.
The Communications Associate will spend the majority of his/her time on the phone contributing to our sales operations. The individual must have an energetic, friendly phone voice. The associate would be doing outreach to hundreds of individuals who have expressed interest in receiving more information about our training programs. THERE IS NO COLD CALLING ASSOCIATED WITH THIS POSITION.
The role of the Communications Associate is to enroll qualified students in the Clinical Research Fastrack courses. The task of the associate is sales! You must have the ability to articulate clearly and convincingly what is involved in this profession, inspire and engage the caller, and excite them about the industry and our courses. Don’t worry if you know nothing about clinical research. We will train you. However, you must be able to learn quickly, communicate passionately and professionally, and generate excitement and enthusiasm.
You will also be emailing with and texting prospects and have excellent written communication skills along with your verbal skills.
Clinical Research Fastrack has a fast-paced, fun culture where we enjoy working hard, laughing and we strive to improve the lives of our students.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Comfortable with data input and organization
- Extremely personable on the phone
- Highly organized
- Some administrative and sales experience is preferred
- Positive, upbeat attitude and demeanor
- Good writing skills
- Eager, quick learner with a strong motivation to grow
- Passion for helping others and an interest in the clinical research industry
- Committment to working hard to achieve goals
As a new organization with a startup mentality, we ask our employees to contribute beyond their immediate job tasks. This role has the potential for substantial growth and promotion.
Additional bonuses and perks are earned based on performance to dramatically increase take-home pay.
About Clinical Research Fastrack
Clinical Research Fastrack offers training, internship programs, and support with job placement to jumpstart and advance the careers of individuals interested in working in clinical research. The clinical research market is over $100 billion strong and Clinical Research Fastrack is helping provide qualified entry-level staff to fill the high demand for these positions. Clinical Research Fastrack’s unique, intensive short courses prepare our students to succeed in the vibrant research sector where they have significant opportunities for growth.
Job Type: Full-time
Content Creator – Marketing
Do you LOVE your job? Do you get paid to create TikTok videos, post on Instagram, write emails and create engaging content in video and print? Is this your jam? Are you outstanding in some of these areas and wanting to learn about how to run a vibrant small, nimble marketing department that is making a huge impact? Best of all, does your current role in marketing empower you to help save lives?! Working with Clinical Research Fastrack’s marketing department allows you to help the healthcare professionals who will be working to cure cancer, Alzheimer’s, diabetes, and more. Bet you never thought a Tik Tok video could help cure a disease! This role is for someone who wants to connect to a bigger mission through creative and innovative marketing content. Sound like you?
Clinical Research Fastrack is looking for an innovative, self-motivated creator who can help produce content to align with brand marketing strategies. This team member will support the Clinical Research Fastrack Marketing team, with a key focus on video production, social media marketing, and branding.
In this role, you will be able to develop your skills by gaining real-world experience in developing key content for multiple social media platforms, web design, and other marketing materials. This is an opportunity for someone who takes initiative, wants to work in a fast-paced environment, is full of creative ideas and ready to contribute and grow!
Clinical Research Fastrack is a dynamic, mission-driven, first-of-its-kind organization in the healthcare training sector! By working on this marketing team, you’ll get to work alongside motivated, passionate people who are helping to change lives through clinical research education. We train professionals for careers in the growing, innovative, and highly competitive field of clinical research. This industry is extremely difficult to break into, but our training and support allow our trainees to get hired quickly and enjoy opportunities for growth, career fulfillment, and advancement! Founded by two leading education entrepreneurs, Clinical Research Fastrack has been growing at an increasing pace and is looking to hire an enthusiastic content creator who is ready to help us reach the next level in our marketing goals.
We have a culture that supports employee development. We love working together and want every employee to have the resources and support they need to grow. We work hard, play hard and have fun!
- Assist in developing key marketing materials and content, including YouTube videos and advertisements, Facebook and Instagram posts, Tik Tok videos, and LinkedIn posts
- Film and edit footage – we’re looking for someone with a strong passion for video editing and some good starter skills! Video marketing is our biggest area of need. Ready to help us take our videos up a notch?
- Log footage from various productions and continue to organize it for easy access
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Help to create a strong brand presence across multiple platforms
- Support a variety of different projects related to Clinical Research training and career opportunities
- A baseline understanding of marketing concepts and principles
- Experience with Adobe Products, including Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects, and InDesign
- Has a good eye for design and is excited about developing more creative skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Detailed planning, time management and organizational skills
- Positive and proactive
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Creative problem-solver
- Successful at prioritizing multiple competing priorities and effectively managing deadlines
- High attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Google Suite products, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Sheets, etc.
- Experience with Zoom, Canva, and some coding experience or web design is a plus, but not required.
This opportunity is remote.
Salary: $34-$36,000/yr DOE plus room for growth. Benefits include health, dental, vision, 401K, and fun company perks. A fun company culture that collaborates and supports success, fulfillment, and wholeheartedness. To apply please email your resume, cover letter, and a brief 30-60 second video that you create for this position (either introducing yourself or highlighting your video skills in some other way) to email@example.com
Clinical Research Education Manager
Clinical Research Education Manager
Are you passionate about improving the clinical research industry through education, training, and inspiration? Are you a charismatic public speaker who is excited by the prospect of teaching others foundational clinical research skills as well as innovative ways to transition into and advance in their clinical research careers? Do you want to bring your curiosity, creativity, and dedication to helping others? If this sounds like you, we invite you to learn more about what we are looking for in a Clinical Research Education Manager.
Clinical Research Fastrack is excited to bring on a new team member to help with curriculum development and delivery, new training initiatives, and to coach our students to successfully transition into the field of clinical research. Our company values diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe strongly in the powers of collaboration, generosity, personal and professional growth, as well as working hard to achieve tremendous results. If these values align with your personal mission, you may be a fit for the role.
Our training focuses not only on the specifics of clinical research but also on providing our students with lifelong career advancement and interviewing skills. We are a growing organization and have helped students across the country secure positions in some of the most reputable clinical research sites, CROS, and sponsors nationwide. We love working with others who love assisting others in achieving their dreams!
- 4-6 years of clinical research experience
- Charismatic public speaker with a knack for engaging individuals with varying backgrounds on an online platform
- Strong executive functioning skills (prioritization, execution, task switching and time management)
- Effective communicator, verbally and written.
- Tech savvy in programs like Zoom, Microsoft Suite, Google Suite, Slack, and email
- Experience or desire to learn how to edit resumes and cover letters
- Creative thinking
- Competent networking skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Current or prior SOCRA or ACRP Certification
- Willingness to keep learning
If this sounds like you, please submit a 30-90 second video introducing yourself to our team and explaining why you are the ideal candidate. Please add the link to your video in your cover letter.
Clinical Research Fastrack allows our employees to work remotely, from home, and in addition to a full benefits package offers fun perks and an engaged, company culture.
Clinical Research Fastrack, an innovative clinical research training organization, prepares bright, motivated, and qualified professionals to enter and excel in the field of clinical research. Our core program provides intensive bootcamp training that includes classroom, online coursework, clinical research internships at the site level, and career assistance. Clinical Research Fastrack seeks to standardize and elevate entry-level Clinical Research Professional positions by providing comprehensive knowledge that everyone entering the field should know. We are proud to help talented and motivated students learn the fundamentals of research and prepare them for this Internship. Our students include individuals with Bachelor’s Degrees, Masters’s Degrees, PhDs, Nurses, Foreign Medical Graduates and other professionals.
Our program has educated hundreds of new researchers over the past few years and we are now excited to welcome aboard a Clinical Research Training Director to help our team further develop new online clinical research training programs (both synchronous and asynchronous) and spearhead new initiatives as our company continues to grow.
Clinical Research Instructor
We are looking to hire vibrant, charismatic personalities who are experienced in the field and passionate about the subject matter to become instructors of our program. Instructors are paid per half-day and the instructor will be expected to teach 1/2 day or a full day per course. The role of the instructor is ideal for a person who enjoys teaching and is looking to pick up a few days of extra work to compliment their career and/or lifestyle.
The minimum requirements for these roles include:
- Passion for the field of clinical research.
- 5 or more years of experience working as a clinical research professional and currently working in the field.
- Strong communication skills as a speaker and a writer.
- Desire to teach and give back to the industry.
- Available at least one weekday per month when class is in session.
- A sense of humor and interest in sharing and networking with a wide range of industry professionals and students wanting to enter the field.
Job Type: Contract
- Clinical Research Coordinator: 5 years
Admissions (Sales) Representative – Clinical Research Training Program
Are you excited about joining a company that is helping change people’s lives for the better? Are you interested in working with a small growing team that is disrupting an industry and helping its clients get great jobs in clinical research? Are you a self-starter and a great communicator? Do you love to learn and help others achieve their goals… and make money in the process?
Clinical Research Fastrack is an educational program dedicated to training entry level Clinical Research Coordinators and helping them start careers in the $100 billion clinical research industry. Founded by two successful education entrepreneurs, Clinical Research Fastrack is disrupting the industry by providing a boot camp “short course” and on the job internship that prepares its students in less than 6 weeks for an exciting new career. The clinical trial industry is developing new treatments in healthcare and has lots of job openings. The pay is great, but without the right training and connections it is hard for candidates to enter this field. Clinical Research Fastrack is opening doors for its students to work in this amazing healthcare industry.
The role of the Admissions Representative is to enroll qualified students in the Clinical Research Fastrack courses. In this capacity you will be on the phone all day speaking with interested candidates, explaining the industry, describing the program, and helping candidates in the application process. Only the most qualified candidates are accepted to the program. Because many people don’t understand exactly what clinical research coordinators do, the task of the admissions representative is to have the ability to explain the profession clearly, engage the caller, and excite them about the industry and our courses.
Don’t worry if you know nothing about clinical research. We will train you. However, you must be able to learn quickly, communicate clearly, and generate excitement and enthusiasm. To Apply: If you are interested please send us your resume, a cover letter and a short video of yourself explaining why you are a wonderful candidate for this position. The video can be done with your phone with a friend or family member filming. Please also send us a link to your Facebook page.
- Self, starter able to work on your own, independently
- Sales experience is a plus, but is not required
- Excellent communication skills and great phone voice
- Highly motivated, persistent and goal oriented
- Excellent selling skills
- Bright, energetic, fast learner and able to generate enthusiasm
- Able to spend hours on the phone, making outbound calls
- Computer literate in MS Office, Google Drive and able to quickly learn a variety of software
- College educated
To apply please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To increase your odds of being considered, please include a short video of yourself explaining why you are the right candidate for the position.