Send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. To increase your odds of being considered, please include a short video of yourself explaining why you are the right candidate for the position.
Admissions Coach / Trainer
Sales Coach (Sales Manager)
Clinical Research Fastrack is a dynamic, first-of-its-kind start up organization in the healthcare training sector. Founded by two leading education entrepreneurs, Clinical Research Fastrack has been growing at an increasing pace and is looking to hire an enthusiastic communicator to help coach and train our admissions team and support their efforts to enroll more qualified candidates to our education programs.
The Sales Coach serves as a manager, trainer, support and administrator to the admissions team at Clinical Research Fastrack. The sales coach reports directly to the CEO and is responsible for enhancing the success of our admissions team. As a coach and trainer, you will spend time working both individually with each of our admissions representatives and collectively with them as a team to help them enroll qualified candidates to our programs. Your success will be measured by the success of your team and your compensation will be tied to quality and quantity of students enrolled, and of course, the revenue collected.
You will be designing weekly training sessions, inviting in guest speakers to work with our team, coaching each individual and creating new and exciting perks and incentives to help improve our team’s performance.
Clinical Research Fastrack has a fast paced, fun culture where we enjoy working hard, laughing and we strive to improve the lives of our students.
Qualifications of a Rockstar Coach:
- Proven track record of team building, coaching and/or training of a team in a sales environment.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Able to work well with a variety of personalities and command respect from sales leaders
- Strong administrative and sales experience
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Comfortable with data input and organization
- Extremely personable, both on the phone and in person
- Highly organized
- Positive, upbeat attitude and demeanor
- Good writing skills
- Eager, quick learner with a strong motivation to grow
- Passion for helping others and an interest in the clinical research industry
- Commitment to working hard to achieve goals
As a new organization with a startup mentality we ask our employees to contribute beyond their immediate job tasks. This role has the potential for substantial growth and promotion.
Additional bonuses and perks are earned based on performance to increase take-home pay.
Clinical Research Instructor
We are looking to hire vibrant, charismatic personalities who are experienced in the field and passionate about the subject matter to become instructors of our program. Instructors are paid per half-day and the instructor will be expected to teach 1/2 day or a full day per course. The role of the instructor is ideal for a person who enjoys teaching and is looking to pick up a few days of extra work to compliment their career and/or lifestyle.
The minimum requirements for these roles include:
- Passion for the field of clinical research.
- 5 or more years of experience working as a clinical research professional and currently working in the field.
- Strong communication skills as a speaker and a writer.
- Desire to teach and give back to the industry.
- Available at least one weekday per month when class is in session.
- A sense of humor and interest in sharing and networking with a wide range of industry professionals and students wanting to enter the field.
Job Type: Contract
- Clinical Research Coordinator: 5 years
Admissions (Sales) Representative – Clinical Research Training Program
Are you excited about joining a company that is helping change people’s lives for the better? Are you interested in working with a small growing team that is disrupting an industry and helping its clients get great jobs in clinical research? Are you a self-starter and a great communicator? Do you love to learn and help others achieve their goals… and make money in the process?
Clinical Research Fastrack is an educational program dedicated to training entry level Clinical Research Coordinators and helping them start careers in the $100 billion clinical research industry. Founded by two successful education entrepreneurs, Clinical Research Fastrack is disrupting the industry by providing a boot camp “short course” and on the job internship that prepares its students in less than 6 weeks for an exciting new career. The clinical trial industry is developing new treatments in healthcare and has lots of job openings. The pay is great, but without the right training and connections it is hard for candidates to enter this field. Clinical Research Fastrack is opening doors for its students to work in this amazing healthcare industry.
The role of the Admissions Representative is to enroll qualified students in the Clinical Research Fastrack courses. In this capacity you will be on the phone all day speaking with interested candidates, explaining the industry, describing the program, and helping candidates in the application process. Only the most qualified candidates are accepted to the program. Because many people don’t understand exactly what clinical research coordinators do, the task of the admissions representative is to have the ability to explain the profession clearly, engage the caller, and excite them about the industry and our courses.
Don’t worry if you know nothing about clinical research. We will train you. However, you must be able to learn quickly, communicate clearly, and generate excitement and enthusiasm. To Apply: If you are interested please send us your resume, a cover letter and a short video of yourself explaining why you are a wonderful candidate for this position. The video can be done with your phone with a friend or family member filming. Please also send us a link to your Facebook page.
- Self, starter able to work on your own, independently
- Sales experience is a plus, but is not required
- Excellent communication skills and great phone voice
- Highly motivated, persistent and goal oriented
- Excellent selling skills
- Bright, energetic, fast learner and able to generate enthusiasm
- Able to spend hours on the phone, making outbound calls
- Computer literate in MS Office, Google Drive and able to quickly learn a variety of software
- College educated
To apply please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To increase your odds of being considered, please include a short video of yourself explaining why you are the right candidate for the position.