Accelerated, Immersive Training
Clinical Research Fastrack’s accelerated, immersive training and mentorship courses are designed to equip professionals from all backgrounds for success in clinical research roles. Courses are available for both aspiring and current research professionals. All courses can be completed in under 6 weeks.
This 3-6 week course provides comprehensive training in clinical trial facilitation practices, delivered by active Clinical Research professionals from sites, CROs, sponsors, and other research institutions, across the U.S.
- 8-Day Online Classroom Training
- Additional Course Materials and Online Learning
- Clinical Experience Externship (Optional)
- Career Coaching, Mentorship, & Job Support
- Research Concepts
- ICH GCP Guidelines & Protecting the Rights of the Patient
- FDA Regulations
- Regulatory Affairs
- Dissection of a Protocol & Clinical Trial Budgeting
- Good Documentation Practices
- Adverse Events & Protocol Deviations
- Recruitment & Retention of Clinical Research Subjects
- Investigator Responsibilities
- Monitoring, Quality Assurance, & Inspections
- Data Management Systems
- Clinical Trial Operations
- The Informed Consent Process
- Research Skills & Research Communications Training
- Tying It All Together
- Clinical Research Communication and Career Opportunities
- Clinical Research Fastrack Individualized Career Coaching
Learn more about Bootcamp Training here.
The Clinical Research Fastrack Workforce Training Program is a highly intensive, accelerated, 4-day workshop course, designed to prepare your organization’s staff for the field of Clinical Research. This program differs from other Clinical Research Fastrack courses in that it is designed to serve research institutions, rather than individuals seeking a career in Clinical Research.
Onboarding new Clinical Research staff? Learn more about Workforce Training here.
Career Advancement Training
The Clinical Research Fastrack Career Advancement Training is an in-depth learning experience for current Clinical Research professionals ready to move up in their careers. The objective of this training is to provide the student with the resources they need over the course of one month to reach their professional goals and gain the skills they need to continue advancing in their career.
Learn more about Career Advancement Training here.